Friday, July 20, 2007

Muhahahaha!!!! I snatched the class com from sarah :)

The announcement today took like 37 minutes and it was so darn freaking boring. Maths was stupid. We were going through corrections and like i just realised i still haven't re-submitted that stupid angles worksheet XD

For chinese, we went to LT1 and did li jie wen da. Crap lah. Go such a nice air con room. I thought it was like some presentation similar to the han zi yan bian one but then... i killed my brain cells lah (NOT COPYRIGHTED) I came up with crap during up art and i totally didn't vandalize sarah's drawing block. Sarah is trying to type for me cuz she says i type too slow but not my prob right? I dun have as much exp as her which i am very proud of.

Sarah is trying to be irritating but is UNSUCCESSFUL :) In fact, i am irritating her by typing soooooooo slowly. And deborah said that her class wanted to walk past our class during pccg and go 'den den den den....' but their teacher didn't let them. So sad.
And tk how did u find my blog? Oh and i better relink you.

And i feel very honoured cuz vong shi ting says that my tagboard is the best to spam=D Haha... Shi ting has earned spamming privileges :)

No comments: