Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Heh.I'm finally posting.Anyway, friday was totally crappy man. PCCG was by far one of the most disgusting. Ms Chooi asked us to ___. Sheesh. Like you should have seen that smile on her face. We were released like 10 minutes late from pccg then we went to take our height and weight. Muhahaha... I grew 4 cm. So i'm 158 now =D And sim hwee better not come tagging sayin' that she's so much taller than me hor. Jking lah. But you're seriously a lot taller than me leh. 171 cm!!!

During recess i became the biscuit woman lah. Like bought that orange biscuit thingy for sarah, shi ting, jean and myself. I think we are all addicted to it =D It was like so weird lah. The uncle gave me that weird look when i took 4 packets of it. Then ms teng didn't come for lang arts so we were chionging g=for geog when we were supposed to do our book jacket. And sarah i told u your design was nice. Geog test was umm... a bit hard for me that is. Cuz i studied the questions that came out but couldn't remember some of them. Nvm. Anyway, its over :) For art we were printing the design on our bag and the design was done by Eunice =D And those whose printing had white paint could iron the cloth and make it pop up.

We went to play silversphere with Shi ting =D We are addicted to that too! And shi ting is pro leh. I can't go past 22 leh. Anyway, shi ting and sim hwee went to rooftop hall for napfa retest. And like me and sarah went to find them after she finally got me on the class com. Then in the wu guan, we saw Mr Chia abusing the jian leh. I'm not quite sure who's it is but he ABUSED the jian. Then when we left, we saw alyssa and walked with her to the bus stop. Then something VERY VERY FUNNY happened. I saw Ethel and then waved to her. I was like "Eh, tat's ethel." Sarah turned around and was like"Where got? I dun see her." Then she turned back again and saw ethel so she waved and then.... Sarah banged into the dustbin! Luckily before the dustbin fell down, she caught it and put it where it was before. It was like so damn funny lah. Me and alyssa were laughing like mad. Then sarah started laughing too and said that it was very pain. And ethel i know you're reading this and i bet you have something to say. Sarah, you said you would post bout this but you never :( Haha... Anyway, since i posted it doesn't matter...

Yesterday, the sec threes were doing nan zhong quan in the quadrangle. Their bu zi were like.... But nvm lah cuz no one would do it properly if they were in that kind of situation. My sabbaticles are horrid lah. You know like almost everyone in short play were people who wanted to go to chinese folk art but couldn't get in! Gah. Still ask us to think of ideas for a play. I really dunno what ideas to come up with lah. And like he wants us to share it today.Gah. I can believe it but i'm so relieved and happy there's wushu today. My sabbaticles are boring me out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha. benus. zomg. you've got 1 comment (: