Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Haha... Just realised my previous post was my 13th post =D Since i came into ny, 13 has been such a significant number dun u think? Haha. Lucky thirteen :) Cuz i ain't unlucky.

Anyway, i read like 4 chapters of animal farm and the ws we were supposed to complete is on chapters 5-7 XD How dead am i man. And there is chinese test todayyyy! Nooooo..... We have to stay back during lunch to finish the wen hua part of the test. Gah. Bet you anything i will FALL ASLEEP during the paper.

The lessons yesterday were quite okay lah. We missed math!!! Cuz ms chooi swopped periods with mr shone. But there is home econs today. I hate home econs. Okay maybe not hate but like i dun see the point of that stupid bag. They make it compulsory to buy that bag and we must pay $6.50 for something i might never use in my whole life... Sheesh

I dunno when she told us but it was only yesterdy that i realised there's a malay test on wednesday!!! Gah. Everyones gonna flunk it except for pro people like sophia, bao xian, zhi yun etc. Haha... yesterday we did something illegal. Not illegal but like something we dun want anyone to know about until we all decide to do so... And sophia's mum sent me home yesterday. At first she wanted to drop me at phoenix LRT but then she suddenly u-turn and said "Where do you stay? I can drop you there." So nice right? Gebera was also on the car and grace (Not you the person who calls me mr softee) was angry cuz we pang suay her for the second time liao.

Sarah dun u find what yr cousin gave you really cute??? XD

No comments: