Monday, July 16, 2007

The last training session was totally horrible! That stupid idiot! I mean like what was his problem, expect us to be perfect or something? So stupid. At first don't let us learn ji ben gong, then now ask clarisse teach us ji ben gong. The way he said it was like 'CHONG XIN jiao ta men zhong yi de ji ben gong'. I'm not saying that learning ji ben gong is bad. In fact i find it very good, but the way he said it was like we already knew ji ben gong and that we were still so lousy. I mean like his attitude just stinks and its not as if he is good at jian lah. For all u know, his standard might be as lousy as ours.

Dun worry yi ting. U dun need to care about someone like him. Just know that u tried your best so its okay! :)

Enough about that idiot. I can't do my FPSP leh. I want this robot to be destroyed because of global warming but i dunno how to let it die!!! I am like so gonna fail that. Sarah said passing is 60% right? And i got like 20 something... over 50.

Everyone's life has like been taken over by FPS already! FPS, FPSP, Chinese FPS. Gah. Our practice time trial was like totally screwed. We took like an hour to finish the problems and rushed out the action plan within the last few minutes again! We must jia you! =D

No comments: