Friday, October 3, 2008

today seems like a nice postable day, i think? jia is becoming dumber lah! everytime see me pull my hairband down =.= some more my hair so smooth then pull a bit the whole thing diao... irritating! x) pccg was dumb too... do what presentation on our csp that was freaking hell pointless with ms chooi who was juz pmsing lor... drama didnt really do much, but roles were recasted lah. then i become model now -.- with audrey and shi ting apparently cuz we have nice legs like among the whole class!! =.= and i realised that my roles in drama before and after recast dou you hen da de guan xi.. haha lol! and i juz realised it was our last drama lesson...

la was meant for sleeping lor! mr lee was sick or something so dr carrie came in and did some super weird stuff at the start. then she did some funny thing and make us sit in 2 rows to share our compre answers with the person opp u. and i juz got damn sleepy. math was dummyfying... wth lah became like what kenneth and all the other ppl at apcg were doing and revolving around me cuz of my gravity =.= keep buzzing here, buzzing there lah!

lunch was quite fun? for my team that is... it was me, jia, eggy, ms chue and huifang against jean, je, wn, jac and yong. jean was juz damn pissed lah.... who wouldnt be lah. rmb that time me jean and je were in his team and he had the ball 90% of the time =.= he totally solo like shit lah. but for our side was quite fun lah. the yong left and ms chue joined them which was pretty unfair? then it got a lot more tiring, but still i found it a nice game, nt for jean of course. ict was juz erm amazing... cuz me and sarah juz sui bian finished up the dreamweaver assignment that sarah said i got 35 for... and she said i got 77 overall which is quite good cuz i every lesson also luan luan zuo. haha me and sarah every lesson take our own time to do the stuff x) geog didnt really do anything lah... after sch went to eat lunch and the that aw jia yu struck again! hahaha that sounds weird o.O pull down my hair band lah =.= so boliao... i have this sudden urge to pluck off all her hair xD

No comments: