Saturday, June 9, 2007

Troublesome

Hey! Who would think I would get my 2nd posts so soon? Anyway, it was damn troublesome linking ppl and setting up all the stuff. At this time only 2 people know about my blog so I guess I'll go advertise it later.

Argh! I just edited the maths SIA and its so irritating because there is someone that someone who refuses to do anything. Ms Chooi doesn't even want me and sarah to write that she did not contribute in our reflections. I don't see why man. I can write something like ' After this SIA I have learnt to choose my group members wisely and not work with irresponsible people who do NOT contribute' Actually, I don't even see why she deserves to be mentioned. She can just consider it her honour.

Today, Brandon had his silver swimming test at Tampines sports complex. No one thought he could pass coz his timing was so off during practice but oh well. he passed!!! So congratulations :) Then we had lunch in this restaurant peperoni pizzaria along greenwood ave near linden drive. The food was quite nice and there was paper spread all over the table. For what? Well, the kids can draw stuff on the paper and the like stick them on the walls. Despite my natural flair for drawing, I decided not to show off my work. My brothers drew a lot of stuff : army tanks, pirate ships, pizzarias, people, etc. The toilets were damn interesting. There were like jokes and papers all over the toilet, and I MEAN ALL OVER. I took a photo leh! Haha.. Weird right? Taking a photo of a toilet? o_O

No comments: