Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hello! I have abosolutely no idea why I created this blog but so be it. Here it is. Well, I dunno what to post about and well umm the time isn't quite right.

Right now, I'm trying to find a new blogskin but i can't do this kinda stuff. I tell u I am so not IT. I'm still wondering how to get a cbox.

Now I shall just like warn u guys or something. Well, I don't have a computer at home. Actually, I do have one but its as good as nothing cuz it can't even turn on for that matter. Some sucky Acer com. And even if it can start, the internet sucks or rather there is no internet connection man! There was a dial-up connection like how many million years ago but then it kept getting spoilt time and again and now its officially down. Anyway, dial up sucks so dun ever get it. I dun even understand why my parents got it in the first place. Well I'm using my mum's labtop some company thing so can't download this and that. But I wouldn't wanna save important stuff on the pc cuz my mum will get to see like all my stuff. so my pots might be like once in a month! Okay not that bad but just not often

Since this is my 1st post, I shall stop complaining. Going off get a blogskin!!!

See Ya!

No comments: