Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oh my god! I am so freaking happy! =D I can't believe my parents bought me a pair of sport shoes!! They actually bought me sport shoes! :) For like how long the only shoes I had were that black boots I wore to graduation and my school shoes. Haha.. I'm thinking of wearing it to wen hui's birthday party. Anyway since I couldn't wish u happy birthday on my blog, happy belated birthday party.

I have to rush out holiday homework the next few days!!! I haven't finished FPSP. Well, I started, but I dunno how to end it. There's the mats sia I have no idea when its due and our job is made a lot harder when charlotte does absolutely nothing at all. I really feel like not including her name in the report. But what can I do about it when ms chooi insists on not naming the person who didn't do this and that and wants me to write about 'having forgetful team mates who need to be reminded'. I think i should say 'I have a team mate who does not want to do anything and does not even do anything after being reminded'. Anyway I won't spoil my mood over such stuff anymore. Or at least I hope not.

So thats all for now. And the time this thing says i post is totally wrong man! I can only post late at night and way early in the morning as in 1 am plus unless a miracle happens and my parents decide to buy a pc that works with broadband.

Oh ya, almost forgot. I bought the sport shoes at Turf City. Guess it was a clearance sale or something, quite cheap leh $15.90. I guess that was why my parents got it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. I absolutely love the way your report was not riddled with errors and formatting problems. I really didn't have to do any copy and pasting into a new document, it was so brilliantly done. That section on the triangle's history? It was so incredibly informative! There was SO much information on, oh, let's see, the Indian mathematicians', and the Iranian ones, and the Italian ones, and of COURSE I didn't have to google that section, I found it in the REPORT. (The report that I EDITED. EXTENSIVELY.)I never knew that the Pascal's Triangle was actually called a Pascal Triangle! And I really do love the way you put things. "There are some proofs". Your writing style is incredibly unique.

(So unique, in fact, that I want to hit you with my Grammar Bat.)

I'm sorry that I didn't contribute a single thing, not even the visual art section, or the poster, or the slides complete with notes for each of us. Why, I didn't even redo an entire section of the report. Truly, I am a worthless creature, scum of the filthiest kind. I beg your forgiveness, for I have sinned greatly, indeed.

I suppose a group project might work better if the other two members made an effort to try and contact the other, huh? I'm sure you made every attempt possible to email, call, sms, or even write to me, but I, in the manner of a paranoid A-list star, am insanely protective of my contact information, and even people I chat with regularly cannot see my email - it is simply a white blank on their screens. Only a select group of perhaps thirty to forty people know my functioning email address - a select group including, oh, let's see, fifteen Nanyang girls? Oh well. Better luck next time, sweets.

Hopefully, you'll know not to try for the luck I mentioned with me.

burning_planet said...

Well, its not sarah's problem that she has your defunct email. How bout u trying to contact us? U never did that either right? So don't blame it all on us. And i appreciate you being sarcastic. But i seriously tell u that i did sms u.
And its not my problem that i have a terrible writing style. Maybe you can coach me and i am sure i will improve. Or i might just become worse. But seriously, your sacarsm is really so well crafted. Good for you. Now u can say that you have done something only because u just did it.