Wednesday, September 3, 2008

i never got to know you

recently went out a lot with my family and watched movies and stuff. rare man... nv went to watch movies in eons. and yesterday after going to see the chi doc went to raffles city to walk with my fam and i met amanda! ahahaha so qiao! and my bro went for his p5 camp today! hahaha i bet when i go fetch him his stuff will be in a big mess xD

anyway, most or i think all of you who are reading this dont get the next part and will not get the next part. so erm dun need to try.

i dun know what to say. like i didnt know what happened when it happened to you. i dunno when i knew about it, that you actually existed once before. but was gone so fast. its scary that i dun feel anything towards you. maybe cuz i've only seen you once. maybe cuz i didnt know at that time. but i still feel guilty for not knowing that. for not feeling how i should be feeling. its a loss. its damn sad that i never got to know u. i cant believe it lah. it nv really occured to me how true it actually is. and somehow i dun feel sad or a sense of loss. thats what scares me. and saddens me as well.

No comments: