Saturday, July 26, 2008

let it go? but it'll still bug me

rarh feeling way better after that... ranting? but i still havent said it. got no courage but yeah the point is i dun dare to. not at all.

no idea what to choose for subject combo, but seriously i dun have much of a choice, do i? after my freaking hell screwed physics paper, i dun dare to think of taking triple science at all. like last time i thought only my bio was crappy and would kill me. right now, im starting to think that yes physics is gonna kill me more than bio. or at least for now, when we havent taken bio blocks.

but then again 2 sci and 1 humans is like bu san bu si and juz seems like incomplete? but its way safer for my grades. maybe the only thing im certain? or maybe juz know what i want is for chinese. bsp! yup should be so. even though it seems damn tough and stuff. surely wont take clep cuz it seems boring and clc maybe. juz maybe. seems as though quite a few ppl in sec 2 wushu wanna take bsp. yiting and susi too. actually even if i want bsp wont surely get in.. else i'll take clc.

but if i dun take bsp and i take 2 sci plus 1 humans, seems too useless compared to what everyone else is taking. everyone like wanna take triple science. maybe a few hp. i wanted to take triple science, but thats entirely dependent on my bio blocks results, cuz if i know i cant make it then no point taking. lol cuz compared to all the ppl in class my results are damn shitty.

i want my results back and decent. so that it makes up for my total loss in marks... even though it wasnt as bad as last yr when my math eoy was so damn screwed. but its even more heartbreaking cuz... actually i dun think anyone knows. or at least i dun recall telling anyone. hope this blows over, not blow after blow. and hey thanks a lot, cuz i somehow always feel comforted by what u say although i dunno if u know if im talking bout u

No comments: