Sunday, April 27, 2008

Urgh... whos the idiot who took my wushu jacket then my class tee?! damn u. seriously. if u hate me so much then u should juz come up and confront me, stop being so bei bi xia liu and doing this kind of stuff. it juz goes to show that u have no guts. juz do it guang ming zheng da, set up some hate blog or something. dun go around taking my stuff. and im telling you now. better return before its too late.

are u thinking of taking this year's class tee as well? huh. idiot. like u should juz be direct and come up to me and tell me in my face that i suck and that you hate me. why not? oh wow like STEALING someone's stuff is such a good way of showing how lousy and sucky that person is. and it shows how much u hate the person. as if.


thanks people for trying to help me find the stuff. im sure i'll get it back. and that person WILL be found. im sure. so there.

there's not much point in posting anything. well nothing happened today. yeah. cept for csp that was dumb as usual.

No comments: