Friday, April 11, 2008

before i forget to say this even though it happened few days ago. LIVERPOOL BEAT ARSENAL 4-2!!! WOOHOOO! CONVINCING SCORELINE okay back to today that was like super slack. pccg then home ec and we made apple crumble. luckily i never bring mine down during recess. wn ate a whole lot from jean and jia en. was supposed to have pe but then cuz ms sabrina didnt come so we had free period! in short we had 1 hr 30 mins of recess =D played for 5 mins but i cant rmb the team, somehow. maybe cuz all i can think of now is my finger.

la was supposed to be doing poetry stuff bout sia. did some. then was lunch and it was wn, jia,caroline vs sarah, eggy, tweety, tiny and me. played for barely a while before something happened. sarah as usual was passing to me then jia was behind me. think we both jumped for the ball, then pah the ball whacked my finger. didnt think it was that serious. u know like those kind of hits after like 5 mins then not pain liao. but after a while it got swollen lke shit. then the whole knuckle became like double the size or something. sheesh..... D= went to get ice and ms knoo was going through that ws and cuz one third of the class wasnt there then she decided not to teach. jt was looking at my hand looking damn amused when i was sticking my hand into the bag of ice o.O

ahh.. im too lazy to continue. so i'll juz talk bout my finger. its got bandaged but im not sure if it can recover in time for jiti!!!! D= sheesh. i wanna kill myself. i knew that comps are 4 days away. then i went to play bball and wasnt freaking hell careful bout what i was doing or how i was whacking the ball. and now there's this super disgustingly swollen finger that might not let me go for jiti. DAMN!!! and then after training so much u might not get a shot a jiti the only thing u might win anything in. then u affect yr batchmates who have to adapt to the changes and all that freaking crap.... AHHHHHHHHHHH. RECOVER. NOW

No comments: