Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HEAL ALREADY....

OMG comps in 2 days!


i feel kind off screwed cuz i think i pulled my thigh muscle. all thanks to chai once again =.= he's like the culprit for making my ankle injured the first time, and subsequently some days ago. and now this... does he not understand that we NEED to do warm ups properly?


im damn scared that my leg will screw up. cuz it juz got worse today, especially after i trained today. like i currently need to limp cuz its less pain than walking. and my leg hurts regardless of what position im in, even if im sitting down =.= like WTH! i want to be able to do the tao properly on friday, be able to go down for gong bus, be able to jump and split, be able to do my moves fast enough!


we're gonna shi di tan tmr! hopefully we can settle everything in the stingy 1.5 minutes they gave us, when that chung cheng had like a year since the previous comps to shi chang di -.-''' damn unfair lah. plus that stupid fat bitch.

No comments: