Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm not happy with my grades. Not satisfied. I'm sick of getting mediocre grades, but forgot the feeling of what it's like to attain mediocrity. You nod, feel a little shitty, then get over it. Maybe get a little uplifted by the fact that you didn't get zero, and who bloody cares anyway? I've failed at a lot of stuff this year. But it's not as fascinating as getting some very high mark. I missed a lot of lessons but that's not enough to feed my ego. By all means, get what you get, and good for you, but personally I'm disgusted with whatever I've achieved so far. Achieved isn't even the right word for it. All I've done is laid back and let nature take its course.
- saw all these on jia's blog and i find it extremely appicable?

not really gonna rant bout not being satisfied with my grades, but i juz feel cheated. im getting to used to getting this kind of grades and its sickening. and i HATE it when people complain in my face about how lousy they are when im probably like an ultimate failure compared to them. so shut up now before i blow up in your face. there's something i wanna say bout 213 and 313, that after we get back our marks, it is very different in these 2 classes. 213 will have like practically the whole class ranting about their wonderfully low marks and seriously lah these ppl always HAPPEN to be those who do well. things are like more toned down in 313? when i get back my marks, i dun feel the same pressure of comparison as when i was in 213. thats because most ppl know that they shouldnt kick up a big fuss over nothing. so like if you're one of those who suck like shit with yr get back exams/marks reaction, go find your own world of friends like that and rant all you want cuz im not the least bit interested.

nowadays im getting damn sick of stuff and some ppl are juz being so fake? like i have no idea wtf you want cuz you're like trying to do who knows what. and please rmb that im not invisible and that i actually exist? like hello. no its not funny if you ignore me one moment and act like you're on 100% good terms with me the next. stop faking lah.

napfa tmr! lol its 5 stations...

No comments: