Saturday, March 29, 2008


some super duper cooool pics. looks like mucus. lol

















hahaha the pics are like super cool! my bro bought slime from school that day and i was playing with it, commenting that it look like mucus...
today's training rocked! wooohhooo! haha. somehow i found it fun XD went late as usual XD at bout 9.30? so i was in the 3rd group, the late ppl group: qian yi(think i still feel weird calling her that), susi, celeste and me! there were 3 groups althogether. so we had to lun liu shang chang and each group had to do twice before it was the other groups turn.
was training downstairs near the library with susi and then we came up for our turn. qian yi first then susi, me and celeste. oh yah, only zhou lao shi came today. and she was telling ppl to video us. i think i did quite well the first time, better than usual. and zhou lao shi told me my jian ting you potential de! yay! haha. seriously i did a lot better today than other training sessions. she also said my dong zuo shu zhan already but not enough. haha.. but its an improvement! =D and somehow today my eyes were big or bigger than usual and i could deng at ppl! but she told me not to look at the floor if not no matter how big my eyes are also no use. lol why does it sound so weird when im typing it? she also told me to try doing without specs.
went to look at the vid. i improved, but i think i look bit weird and i move on too fast after qishi. so took out my specs and started feeling BLIND. and susi was attempting to give me an eye test. then when i did second time, zhou lao shi asked if i was not used to not wearing specs cuz like i think i did worser than the first time. haha. so she told me to get used to it! cuz it was quite obvious i wasnt used to it. practised with susi downstairs again for quite some time. then zhou lao shi was talking on her phone and me and susi heard her talking bout this guy called weng qing hai. and we were wondering if it was the actor. hmm. susi was super observant. said that how come suddenly wu guan so quiet so we went to check. turned out that ethel fell down when doing changquan. ouch. her knee again =( get well ethel! comps are juz a while away.
then did the third time and then after that zhou lao shi started correcting my di si duan. mainly the part where im in zuo pan cuz my jian is already in position but i havent sat down totally yet. and the super important ending. yep. i barely rested for like 2 or 3 mins then it was my turn again! haha.. so i did it, but think a bit too rushed.
huifang was sooooo weird today. like christabel forgot i paid her the 5 bucks yesterday. then susi was saying that christabel only get the money again from ppl who are hao qi fu. and then she said juz like a mian yang. so huifang said i was a mian yang! oh yah.. i didnt know bih yee is a malaysian taiwanese or something like that. sooo cool! then huifang told me "no wonder bih yee so pretty. she's mixed. all mixed ppl are very pretty. next time you must marry a indian man so your daughter will be pretty." wth! huifang quite crazy today.
xue appeared at the end of training when zhou lao shi was teaching us tips and stuff =D haha... training was nice and fun today. comps like coming in 5 days!!!! ahhh... im getting more excited and scared. jiayou ppl! mustn't get injured. during bball think i dun so pin liao for these period of time at least. dun want get injured. okay. good luck everyone! for dan xiang and jiti!! =P

No comments: