Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yes jean i posted! Why u suddenly keep asking me to post? Lets see.. we've had chinese, geog, la paper 1 and science so far.

Chinese - Quite hard lah. Its like all those philosphical questions. And its so different from the practice papers hls gave. She set the paper lor. Stupid lah. During lessons time also never teach us properly. And the zuo wen was easy. Think cuz the main paper was hard so they want to balance it or something. I wrote the yi lun wen with the topic '现在的新加坡学生觉得学华文很难. 你对此有什么看法' This one is all crap one lah. Talk bout a bunch of dao li and stupid and obvious reasons can finish liao.

Geog - Erm.. I didnt really study for this. Just looked through the world map and covered a bit of pollution. But was quite easy lah so lucky for me. XD

LA paper 1 - The compo was easier than unseen. I couldnt really get the second passage. So no choice do first one. Then the first one part a i got like nothing to write. Wrote only bout half page without leaving lines. Usually can write bout one page leh! And i find LA a lot harder than geog. Why u all say geog harder? o_O

Science - Well... i didnt really study either yesterday. I tried to memorise the filtration methods but like left out sublimation and it came out! Mr Shone was nice lah. The physics part was relatively easy and he did teach us bout those stuff, unlike hls. Lucky chen lin never set bio booklet. That time the bio test she set was damn hard lah. She only set the MCQ questions which explains why i find MCQ harder than open ended. And it was cheapskate lor. They took some questions from the 2005 and 2006 paper. But we didnt get the 2005 one. Anyway, it was easier than expected lah.

Lets hope i get good marks for EOYS cuz its like make or break for me. So far my grades are like crap. And when i say crap i really mean crap... Even my chinese is like shit so hopefully...

Oh and good luck for psle shantelle =D although i dun think u will see this. Thats bout all i guess. I better go ask my bro to tell me bout the stupid ashoka and stuff

No comments: