Monday, September 17, 2007

today was quite boring. or maybe just slack. we had to do the summary for the atomic bomb passage while ms teng marked our work! And she said that she expected us to finish it in 20 minutes because it was quite easy. easy? i think thats one of the hardest passages we've had u know. i went for pe even though wasnt feeling totally well. we played captains ball and selected ppl for the teams to represent the class. actually for us, quite easy to choose lah, with so few ppl. But still be dragged... and dragged...and dragged...and dragged...and dragged...and dragged... THEN FINALLY tessa decided for us!

there wasnt bell during recess, so we all chionged up at like 10.20. But i think cuz no bell teachers also dunno must go and ms goh was later than us. I think these 2 chem lessons are somehow better than the previous ones, cuz i got like so much in from these two lessons compared to the start of the year. Surprisingly?! then i cant remember what lesson it was after that. dunno why lah. really cant remember

and during lunch, A LOT lo stuff happened. So damn funny lah, the convo. me, jean, amanda, sarah and tze hui were sitting together. when i bought my food and went back, they were trying to make tze hui say 我是一个蘑菇。And of course she gave in to peer pressure. they kept saying cheeeeena mushroom! XD i think it sounds quite nice. anyway, we were talking bout actors and tv shows.but all the time, tze hui was engrossed in her wu xia xiao shuo. i doubt she took in anything we said.

there was this actor that jean was trying to remember his name. this is the part of the convo i can rmb.
jean: you know he always wear the very office kind of clothes
all of us: huh
jean: you know like the 陈汉伟(dunno correct word or not) kind of actor
me: give some mre details! like what show he acted in
jean: he not acting in the 9 o clock show. also not acting in the 7 o clock show
amanda: jean! thats not of any use?!
jean: his hair a bit curly one
me: curly?
amanda: wavy right?
jean: yah. and he smile very cute one!
me: can you remember any part of his name?
jean: guo
me: 郭之玮?
jean, amanda, me *bursts out in laughter*
sarah(just came back from snack stall, blur blur): Huh. What?
jean, amanda, me *bursts out in laughter again*
me: oh i know! 郭亮!
jean, amanda, me *laugh like mad people*
sarah *blur, dunno whats going on*
jean: oh. i remember! its 曹国辉!
amanda, me:ohhhhh... *enlightened*
jean: now you think about it, fit my description right? curly hair
me: *nods*
jean: and i told you he smile very cute one! got dimples leh!

haha... excellent convo. amanda kept asking jean to go up to class with her and after that jean "酒后吐真眼" but i shall be nice and just quote part of it.
"I dont want go up! I want to stay here ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____! See i so nice. the blanks dun even match XD

No comments: